Tendon Manufacturing is a family owned, full service sheet metal fabrication and general machining plant based in Cleveland, Ohio. We fabricate and machine all metals and various plastics. Tendon offers laser cutting services using one of our three turbo lasers, CNC cutting on one of our three punch presses, metal braking & forming using our press brakes that range from 50 tons to 200 tons of pressure, MIG, TIG and spot welding, extrusions, contract assembly & PEM insertion, sanding & deburring, powder coating, painting and silk screening.
Tendon also offers engineering services for product design and prototyping. Our engineers work with SolidWorks, GibbsCAM and Stryker. Since our fabrication plant operates 24/7, we can turn prototypes and production orders around quickly. If prototypes are needed sooner or if you would like to see a design, Tendon offers 3D printing for an even quicker turnaround.
We service all industries including: Advertising, Agricultural, Communication, Construction, Electronics Manufacturing, Food Products Manufacturing, Medical Device Manufacturing, National Defense, Mining, Miscellaneous Manufacturing, Point of Purchase Displays, Retail and Transportation. We may be based in Cleveland, Ohio but our products and customer are all over the globe!
Cleveland Sheet Metal Fabrication Shop
Precision, Made in the USA, Metal Fabrication and Manufacturing
Sheet Metal Fabrication
& Machine Shop
SHEET METAL FABRICATION
Precision Sheet Metal Fabrication Company Serving Cleveland, Akron, Canton, Columbus, Dayton, Cincinnati Ohio, & Pittsburgh PA.
• Laser Cutting: Tendon has three laser cutting machines that can cut up to 1/4” thick material (aluminum, copper, stainless steel, mild steel and plastic). The laser cutting tables are 4’ x 8’.
• CNC Punching: Tendon has three CNC Turret Punch Presses that are utilized for standard cutouts. We can punch material up to 3/8” (aluminum, copper, stainless steel, mild steel and plastic). These machines are great for adding countersinks, louvers and other venting patterns.
• CNC Machining: Tendon has six vertical machining centers each containing three axis. The machining tables are 24” x 24” x 36”. We machine any and all material.
• Extrusions: Tendon cuts, machines and powder coats extrusions.
• Sanding/Deburring Services: Our sanding department offers: edge finishing, grinding, panel finishing, time saving and tumbling.
• Press Braking/Forming: We have five press brakes that range from 50 – 200 tonnage. Our maximum bed length is 10’ and we form up to ¼” material.
• Welding: Tendon has MIG, TIG and spot welding capabilities for aluminum, steel and stainless steel.
• Assembly: Tendon has three insertion machines for various PEM insertion and we also perform contract assembly work when required.
• Powder Coating & Painting: Tendon has two powder coat and wet spray booths along with a 3 stage washing system. We can powder any aluminum or steel part less than 4’ wide and 7’ long. The full powder coating line was upgraded in 2015.
• Etching: Tendon performs etching in our paint department.
• Silk Screening: Tendon can silk screen any color to any material that is required.
Tendon services many different industries including: Advertising, Agricultural, Communication, Construction, Electronics Manufacturing, Food Products Manufacturing, Medical Device Manufacturing, National Defense, Mining, Miscellaneous Manufacturing, Point of Purchase Displays, Retail and Transportation.
Our Metal Fabrication Service Areas
Tendon metal fabrication shop ships parts across the United States and the World, but through our own fleet, we deliver using our own trucks to the following cities:
• Cleveland, OH
• Canton, OH
• Youngstown, OH
• Columbus, OH
• Cincinnati, OH
• Dayton, OH
• Pittsburgh, PA
Teamwork... together we achieve the extraordinary.
A Metal Fabrication, Machine Shop & Manufacturing Company